Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know YOU!


















Here is another way to make friends
and connect with other bloggers! Have
fun!!!



The questions..



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
5. What is your favorite type of music?
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If a person has a booger in their nose, and you see it, do you tell them?

If you were a family member or a friend, yes I would tell them. If I don't know
you probably not.

2. What are passionate about?

God and my family!

3.How long have you been blogging?

9 months

4. What is your favorite"summer drink"?

Ice Cold Lemonade or Strawberry Daiquiri


5.What is your favorite type of music?

Old School R&B is my fave but I love
anything old school 70's and 80's

6.Something I do before I go to bed?

I Pray!!!

7.My summer vacation plans are?

Going to a family reunion in July

8.
My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

My Maybelline Eye Pencil and my Cover Girl Fruit Spritzer in Strawberry
or Watermelon Splash!


Okay everyone that's it for me! Now you give it a go!!

Go here to link up!




http://www.mannland5.com/




0 comments: