Saturday, December 12, 2009

RAINBOW JELLO!!!















Hmmm Rainbow Jello!

I remember these! My Momma
use to put fruit in hers. Like
to try this tasty treat? Here
is the recipe! Eat up! :0)


RAINBOW JELLO


1 (3 oz.) pkg. black cherry Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. cherry Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime Jello
2 1/2 c. vanilla or plain yogurt

(Can use any 5 flavors of Jello.) For each layer: Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Divide in half. Mix half with 1/2 cup yogurt. Mix well. Put in pan and chill. Mix second half of Jello with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour over first layer when layer in pan is set. Each layer takes 30 to 45 minutes to set. Use a 13 x 9 inch pan.

5 comments:

Midnite Skys said...

I used to amke them in my dessert cups and the ex ate more off them then the little one... LOL I used ice cream or whipped cream

Tanya said...

lol! I posted the wrong pic. But
dessert cups sound yummy too!

a49erfangirl said...

I so remember this as a kid. I have to make this for my kids! This is so neat.

Mommy Is Green said...

Thank you! This looks awesome.

Naomi de la Torre said...

My gma used to make this and it was awesome! Unfortunately it sounds like it might take half of my life to complete the recipe so I don't think I have the ambition for it. Thanks for the recipe anway though! Maybe someday when I am not just trying to get through the day without using the Wet Vac more than 6 times, I'll have the energy:) Hee hee. organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com