Monday, December 7, 2009

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE DESSERT!!!!

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE DESSERT!!!

I don't really care for Chocolate
Ice Cream, but for this I will make
an exception! Would you like to try
this Yummy Treat? Here is the recipe
Enjoy!:0) :)


CHOCOLATE SUNDAE DESSERT

20 chocolate wafers, crushed, save
about 2 tbsp. topping
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
2 Hershey candy bars
1/4 lb. margarine
3 eggs, slightly beaten
2 c. sifted powdered sugar
3/4 c. pecans
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream,
slightly softened

In a 9"x13" buttered dish, spread crushed wafers on bottom. Melt chips, candy bars and margarine over hot water. Remove from heat. Add eggs, sugar and nuts. Spread over crumbs. Cover with slightly softened ice cream. Sprinkle with extra crumbs. Freeze.



Chocolate Sundae Dessert Pic



4 comments:

Theody said...

This sure sounds YUM!!! I've got to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

This sounds awesome!!
If you do not stop posting, I will NOT fit into my christmas dress!! LOL

Thanks darlin.

ps. The candy cane cookies were awsome!

Heather McDougle said...

This sounds so yummy! Thanks for posting!

I found you from MBC and am now following you! If you have time stop by my blog.

Heather
http://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Thanks guys for commenting! And lol
@Michelle!