Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!!















Anyone ever tried these? Looks Yummy! I've
only tried Pumpkin Pie once and it wasn't sweet
enough. Maybe the Chocolate Chips in these will
add just a enough sweetness for my palate! Want
to try these? Here is the recipe Enjoy!


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c vegetable shortening
1 1/2 c sugar
3 eggs
1 c pumpkin,Canned
1/2 c hot water
4 c flour
1 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 t cinnamon
12 oz chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together shortening & sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a
time, then the pumpkin and water. Beat until smooth. Sift together
flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Fold in
chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto an
ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.

2 comments:

April said...

I will definitely be trying this recipe! :-) I make chocolate chip pumpkin bread and my family and I love it!! :-)

CanadianMama said...

OMG - these look amazing!!!