Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake!! Yum!!!














What can I say about this Cheese Cake?
Nothing it speaks for itself! But it looks
absolutely Delicious!! Want to try it?
Here is the Recipe! Enjoy!!!:0)

Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake

1 1⁄4-cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 24 wafers)
¨ 1⁄4 cup sugar
¨ 1⁄4 cup margarine or butter, melted
¨ 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¨ 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
¨ 1 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
¨ Red food coloring, optional
¨ 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (or nondairy whipped topping)
Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Press on bottoms and halfway up sides of two 9-inch
springform pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk. Stir in crushed candy and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into prepared pan, and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Return
leftovers to freezer. Makes 2- 9" pies.

Tip:

Make low-cost whipped topping by whipping
equal parts instant dry milk with cold water.
Add some lemon juice when it reaches the
soft peak stage; it will add stability and extra
flavor.

7 comments:

blueviolet said...

That is absolute yummy goodness!!! I adore cheesecake and peppermint anything makes me happy!

Home Daycare said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your food looks do yummy!!
http://latishashomedaycare.blogspot.com/

Theody said...

Yummy Awesomness! thanks for stopping by.

Vic said...

OMYGOODNESS...Don't do this to me please.....Cheesecake=MUH Fave!

It took me a min to find ya.:) Glad I did!!:) Enjoy this day!

Shannon@Vogue Mum said...

All I can say is "OH MY WORD!". That looks like pure Heaven!

Shannon
Vogue Mum
Organic Baby Doula Services
Rock Star Maternity
The Domestic Engineer's Union

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Stop making me salivate. It's after nine and I shouldn't even be thinking about sweets at this hour!

thriftymomma said...

Oh that looks so good I could flip. Your blog has really delicious stuff on it and me getting takeout tonight. Wow, put me to shame!