Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Fun-Getting To Know You-A Christmas MeMe!!!

I was tagged by Jen over at JaelCustomDesigns.com and she was tagged by
Ivette from over at http://www.toptenchristmasblog.com to participate in this Christmas Meme.
swing on over to visit these ladies. They are amazing!


1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping? No!

2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions. We go to see a movie Christmas Evening!

3.) When do you put up your Tree? Usually a week or so before Christmas!

4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper? NO!

5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? We usually stay home. In the future we plan to travel.

6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory? When our children put on a play for us.

7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? A Christmas Carol!

8.)Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat? Sometimes but mostly my husband does all the baking. We like Sweet Potato Pies and Caramel Cake!

9.) Fake or Real Tree? Fake ( Real ones are such a hassle)

10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Around November 1st!
11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? No I haven't even starting shopping yet. I guess I better get a move on.

12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Opening presents, eating Christmas dinner, watching Christmas Cartoons, like Frosty the Snowman and getting ready for our night out the movies!

13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best? Stringing Popcorn!

14.) Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song? Yes, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!-Johnny Mathis!

15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping? I hope by 12/15/09

We would love for any blogger to participate in this meme, even if you haven’t been tagged yet. Heather will go back and add your blog link to the list if you wanna play along.

Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them.
Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.

When you post your blog, please spread some Christmas cheer, and leave a link back to
JaelCustomDesigns.com
and the blog that you were tagged by which happens to be TheGrabBag
That’s it! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone’s answers!

OK, my turn to tag!


1.LivingJustLikeGrandmaHousewife
2.Delightfullyfrugal
3.FindingTrinity
4.DesignerDenimScience
5.aWomansLifeStages








2 comments:

Flory said...

Oh, this is the first time I've been tagged. I'll play along soon. :)

Michele said...

Yay... fun, fun, fun.
thanks for the tag. Will put my thinking cap on, and post it tomorrow.

Sorry I've been away for so long. I could spend the rest of the day going through all the "yummy stuff" on you blog.

I always end up visiting you when I'm hungry!! LOL