Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Short Hiatus:(

I just wanted to let you guys know that my computer
is shot. So you may not see me posting for about a
week or so:( Until I get another computer. The good
news is I'll be posting the last two Smoothie Recipes
this morning to end this Theme! Next weeks Theme
will be Chicken! So come back for that:)!Also before
I go anyone that I haven't followed I'll get to you as
soon as I can. Also guys it's very hard when your
blogs are private or there is no link to it. But please
don't think that I've forgotten to follow you because
that is not the case. Well I think I've rambled on
long enough guys let's get to the Smoothies!:-)

See you in a week or so:(

ETA:

I also won two more awards:)
as you can see in the side bar.
I promise as soon as I'm back
up and running I will pass the
blog awards on to someone else.

0 comments: