Friday, October 2, 2009

Over The Top Award!!










Yaaayyy Meee!!!!! lol!

This award was given to me by
http://couponwahm.blogspot.com
Thanks so much I really appreciate
you recognizing my blog! Thanks again:)


This is the "Over the Top Award"

The rules of this award are to:
answer the questions with only one worded answers (those are below)

thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over and over (that's exaggerated a bit) :)

pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers (this will be hard as I love so many blogs)

Here are my picks:


Manda Blogs
Michele
Becca
Grissell Barros
Stina
and
ahappyhippymom



Sorry guys I don't
know how to make
alink<_> anyone
wanna teach me?


Congratulations ladies
Enjoy your Award!!!!!



Here are the answers:

1. Where is your phone:
Purse

2.Your Hair:
Natural

3. Your Mother:
R.I.P

4. Your Father:
R.I.P.

5. Favorite Food:
Corn

6.Your dream last night:
Scary

7. Favorite Drinks:
Orange Juice

8. Your dreams:
Hmmmm

9. What room are you in?
Bedroom

10. Your Hobby
Collecting

11.Your Fear:
Bugs!

12.Where do you want to be in six years?
Virgin Islands

13.Where were you last night?
Work

14. Something you are not
Extrovert

15. Muffins:
Banana Nut

16. Wish List Item:
MacBook

17.Where did you grow up?
Indiana

18. Last thing you did?
Blogged

19.What are you wearing?
Loungers

20. Your TV:
Off

21. your Pets?
none

22.Your friends:
Working

23. Your life:
Okay

24.Your Mood:
Frustrated

25. Missing Someone:
Parents

26.Vehicle:
Hooptie

27.Something you are not wearing:
Makeup

28. Your favorite store:
Target

29. Favorite Color:
Black

30. When was the last time you laughed?
1 hr. ago

31. Last time you cried?
Wednesday

32.Your Best Friend
Juanita

33. One place you go over and over?
Walgreens

34.One person that emails you?
nobody

35. Favorite place to eat?
Old Country Buffet

5 comments:

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

OMG... I completely forgot to say, CONGRATS on your award!!
You deserve it.

Michele said...

Awww... thanks for passing along the award. (blush again)
You're site is so much fun!! Glad I found you.

Michele

ahappyhippy mom said...

Hi Tanya!

Congrats on your award! I love all the delicious recipes you share. You have a terrific blog and well deserve the "Over the Top Award!"

Thank you for being so nice and passing it on to me!

Stina said...

Hi Tanya,

I want to say congrats to you ( I Love the look and feel you bring to your blog). Thank you, Thank you, for passing this award on to me. This has 100% made my day... I will be posting it on my blog this week:-)

Thanks Again...