Sunday, October 11, 2009

My 4th blog award! Wow!







Wow! Another Blog Award for
lil ol' Me! lol! I'm honored! I
was given this award by Anitra
over at TheMamaZone!

Thanks Anitra I really am honored
and delighted to have received
so many awards in such a short
time. My blog isn't even a month old
yet! Thanks again Anitra You Rock!


Okay on to the rules:

The Best Blog Award rules are:
  1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are my picks:

1.VentiVixen
2. Sheila Rae
3.JaelCustoms
4.Becca
5.MommyHasToWork
6.Stacie
7.Jenna In A Ditch
8.The Golden Drool
9.imasleeperbaker
10.Natalee
11.A Mom After Gods Own Heart
12.i_wander
13.Polka Spot Farm
14.My Two Little Monkeys
and Molly
15. The Best of Both Worlds



Sorry guys I'm relatively new
at blogging so I don't know
how to make links yet:(

Enjoy your awards Everyone!!!:0)

15 comments:

natalee said...

congrats!!!

Tammy said...

Wow! Thank you, Tanya! This is my first blog award. Congrats to you as well!

Moochie's Mom said...

Following back from MBC congrats on your awards!

mom2anutball said...

Congrats!! Thanks for stopping by Ladybugs and Tonka Trucks!
:)

Nikki said...

Hey girl,
Thanks for visiting my site. I'll have to try some of these recipes. The chocolate popcorn looks super yummy, as my daughter would say. : )

Molly said...

Hey, thanks for my award! I love all the recipes you feature, happy to be a follower!

Erin said...

Thank you dearest, much appreciated!!
: )

natalee said...

THANK YOU GIRLIE!!!!!

Erin said...

Oh, and links are super easy.

Just type what you want to link to, highlight it, and then click the link icon up on the horizontal bar of icons
(font, alignment, picture, etc...)

Paste you link into the web address box and voila!

The more things you link to the more traffic you'll get, which is super awesome to watch happen.

Thanks again for the award!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Awwww! Thank you! You're sweet!

I can send you a code for linking with the instructions on how to link. It's easy like the previous commenter said.

Stacie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for giving me this award!

Thank you!

Christi said...

Thanks soo much, and if you'll just highlight the text that you want to hyperlink, then hit the little chain link button you can type in the addy!

Tanya said...

Thanks guys for accepting and telling me how to post a link:)
@ Jen please send me the link.
Thanks!

a49erfangirl said...

Congrats on your award! Wow your blog isn't even a month old and I personally think your doing awesome! I love the idea of themes!

i_wander said...

this is just unbelievable!!! i got an award?! oh my!!! thank you! (i'm taking it1 yeep! yeep! yeep!) ^_^