Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chocolate Pudding!!!!!

















Ok guys I will not be posting
any recipes Oct 5th so I'm
giving you 2 for 1 tonight.
So here is a delectable look-
ing chocolate pudding and
the recipe! Enjoy everyone!



CHOCOLATE PUDDING



3 c. milk
1 c. sugar
5 tbsp. cocoa
2 egg yolks
1 tsp. vanilla
3 tbsp. flour




Beat yolks in pot. Add milk and stir. In a bowl thoroughly mix flour, sugar, and cocoa. Add to milk and eggs. Cook and stir until thick. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Cool and serve as pudding, or use to fill a graham cracker pie crust and top with whipped cream.

3 comments:

*Mom's Best Bets said...

Looks yummy! Following you
http://www.momsbestbets.blogspot.com

Ang said...

oh that sounds so yummy!! And better yet, I actually have all the ingredients to make it. lol

I am over from MBC. I love your blog!! Just can't come here when I am hungry. lol

natalee said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! IM FOLLOWING NOW!!!!