Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CHOCOLATE BANANA SMOOTHIE




















Ever had a Chocolate Banana
Smoothie No? Neither have I.
So here is our chance to give it
try! Here is the recipe everyone.
Enjoy I know I will:0)



CHOCOLATE BANANA SMOOTHIE

1 frozen banana ‐‐ peeled
6 ounces light (reduced sugar) fat‐free vanilla or cherry frozen yogurt
2 tablespoons Hershey s chocolate syrup
1/2 cups non‐fat milk
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smoothie consistency is reached!


Top it off with Bananas, Raspberries, and Cherries!

3 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

This looks really good. I love the decorative skewer of fresh fruit for a garnish!

motherof9 said...

Yummy!

CityGirl GoneCountry said...

No i have never had one...but im fixing to write the recipe down so i can try it:) Thanks for sharing....Also thanks or stopping by my page @ http://joannanherblogs.blogspot.
Hope you have a great day!