Friday, October 23, 2009

Chicken Tandoori (Indian Grilled Chicken)














This looks Devine! I know what I'm
having for dinner tomorrow night.
Like to try this delicious chicken?
Here is the recipe:

Chicken Tandoori (Indian Grilled Chicken)

Yield: 6 Servings

16 oz plain yogurt
1/4 c lime juice
2 cl garlic,finely
1 (or pressed),Chopped
2 t salt
1/4 t turmeric
1/2 t coriander
1 t cumin,Ground
1 1/2 t ginger,Ground
1/8 t cayenne pepper
1 (optional)
3 whole chicken breasts
1 split
1 lg onion,finely chopped
1 lg green pepper
1 finely,Chopped
In large bowl, combine:
Yogurt coriander Lime juice cumin Garlic ginger Salt
cayenne pepper Turmeric
Stir to mix. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover mixture and
chicken with peppers and onions. Cover. Chill overnight (or longer).
Prepare hot coals or preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Turn and
cook until done, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Baste with marinade
throughout cooking.

Eat up everyone:)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ok So I totally shouldnt have looked at your page while I am starving and dont have anything to eat for breakfast!! I am totally going to try out some of these chicken recipes. We eat chicken all the time and get tired of the same ole same ole! Thanks! Have a great day!

Molly said...

I'm definitely making that!

thanks so much for my awards! It's nice to be recognized by bloggers whose blogs I really enjoy!

hope you're having a great weekend!

BluePixo Entertainment said...

Hi Tanya, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Cheers

http://bluepixo.blogspot.com
www.bluepixo.com

Amo said...

You've got great recipes on here! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to read more of yours. i'm following you now, too!