Monday, October 26, 2009

CHICKEN KABOBS!














Now this is something I've never tried. I
think I'll give em a try one day! Like these?
Here is the recipe! Eat up!


CHICKEN KABOBS

3 boneless chicken breasts
2 jars baby juice (Apple or peach juice)
Teriyaki sauce
Fresh garlic crushed
One clove
2 jars baby food peaches
Mix juice, peaches, garlic and teriyaki sauce in 13 x 9 dish. Add enough teriyaki to your taste. Cut chicken in pieces to place on skewer. Put in marinade overnight. Put chicken on skewers. Cook over grill. While cooking baste well with marinade. Serve with vegetables over rice.





5 comments:

Tamara said...

These kabobs look soooo good, I'm def going to have to try these. Thanks for the recipe. :) I'm following you now too.
http://www.homespunheartscandles.blogspot.com

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Hi Tanya,
Your blog always makes me want to enjoy food ...they're so yummy especially the desserts (that's my fave).
Have a great week :)

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Those look yummy!

I swear everytime I come over here I add something to my list of recipes I need to make!

I was just talking about you on my blog. Thanks again for the award!

Priscila said...

oh my gosh invite me over for dinner :)
haha
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Misty said...

Following now from MBC!

These look fabulous!
Visit me-----
http://housequeen.blogspot.com