Monday, October 12, 2009

Cherry Berry Smoothie!!!
















This looks Marvelous! I think
I'm going to try this one at our
next family gathering. I think
my family will love it. How about
yours? If you think your family
will love this smoothie here is the
recipe. Enjoy!!!!

CHERRY BERRY SMOOTHIE

1 cup low‐fat cherry yogurt
1/4 cups cranberry juice
1 cup frozen, pitted cherries
3/4 cups frozen, unsweetened blueberries
Combine the yogurt and cranberry juice in a blender. Add the cherries and berries. Blend until smooth. Makes about 2‐1/2 cups, serves 2.

4 comments:

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

Yummy!

I have a Heartfelt Award waiting for you on my blog:)

a49erfangirl said...

Now I like Cherry's. This sounds really yummy. Can't wait to see what the rest of the week's smoothies are going to be.

I have an award for you on my blog. You can find it here: http://supermommytotherescue.com/awards-3

Audra said...

followed back from MBC! This recipe looks fantastic!

Jenny said...

Love these smoothie recipes! I have to try a couple of them. Visiting from the MBC! Come follow my blog at http://sidac.blogspot.com