Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Wings w/Celery!!!!














Buffalo Wings with Celery Sticks and Blue
Cheese! If you would like to try these
delicious wings here is the recipe!
Bon Appetit!!!:)




Buffalo Chicken Wings

3 pounds Chicken wings -- Salt and pepper
1 Bottle Crystal's sauce
-----FOR DIP-----
1 ounce Crumbled bleu cheese
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Milk
Celery sticks
Lop the tips off the chicken wings and cut into drummettes. Discard tips
or use for stock. Bake drummettes in a flat pan at 350 degrees for 25
minutes. Drain pan juices into stock pot for future use. Add Crystal's
Sauce, either medium or hot, and cook another 20 minutes. Prepare dip by
mixing and arrange all on a platter while piping hot. The wings are
traditionally served with bleu cheese and celery.

4 comments:

mralong said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award and you can pick it up on my blog!!

http://robyns-page.blogspot.com/

Thanks:0)

Charlene said...

Visiting from MBC. Your pictures are making my mouth water... and I'm a vegetarian! LOL - I always say that if I ever eat meat again, the first thing will be buffalo wings. YUM!

Clueless_Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clueless_Mama said...

These look amazing! I love anything with a kick!!!