Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Basil Grilled Chicken!!!!



















Hmmm Basil Grilled Chicken/w
Spinach! Spinach optional. Want
to try this? Here is the recipe:

Basil Grilled Chicken

Yield: 4 Servings

3/4 t pepper,coarsely ground
4 chicken breast halves withou
1/3 c butter (or margarine),melted
1/4 c fresh basil,chopped
1 T parmesan cheese,grated
1/4 t garlic powder
1/8 t salt
1/8 t pepper
1 fresh basil,sprigs, optional
Recipe by: Southern Living, Five Star Recipe Collection Press 3/4 t
pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves. Combine the
Combine softened butter, the 2 T basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic
powder, salt
Grill chicken over med coals 8 - 10 min on each side, basting
frequently.

7 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Oh this sounds good, I'll have to try it. Oh I'm following you. thanks for the visit

Sheila Rae said...

Good Morning :)

Wanted to let you know I have given you an award, please come check it out at http://livingsmartgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/woke-up-to-award.html

I hope you will accept it, and pass it on.

Sheila

Mary A. said...

This sounds good. I am going to try this tomorrow night. I caught some Chicken on sale yesterday and this will put it to good use.Thanks.

Leah said...

Sounds yummy!

One Chic Mommy said...

Oh my... that looks and sounds absolutely delish!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Sounds yummy....I have to try this next week!
Thanks ..
Keep smiling :)

Crystal~*~Cinnamon Hollow said...

This sounds really good! We eat a lot of chicken anyway so I'll have to give this a try. Thanks, I'm following!!!