Sunday, September 27, 2009

My first Blog Award! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!












Yipeee!!! My first blog
award!!! I'm so thrilled!


Thanks so much to
Sky! Over @
http://shadesofgreenneo.blogspot.com/

I really am flattered that you picked me
for this award thank you=0):p=-)

Okay, the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now it's my turn to pass it along!

Here are my 15:


1.Cupcakes&Cones
2.A Nut in a Nutshell
3.Musing Mommies
4.Lunchbox Limbo
5.Tart N Candle
6.Guessing All The Way
7.Gotta Love Mom
8.A49erfangirl
9.Mommy Words
10.Clueless Momma
11.Chef Eureka
12.Hearts Make Families
13.ButSuchIsLife
14.Amy Musings
15.Telecommuting Mom

I hope everyone enjoys
their award as much as
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Tanya - congratulations and thankyou!
What a lovely thing to do!
Have a great week!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Tanya, Congratulations and thank you. I'm so honored that you chose me to give it to. Have a great week.

Tanya said...

You are welcome Guys! Enjoy your award!:)

Ronnie said...

Wow! Thank you so much and congrats to you!

Mommy Words said...

Tanya congrats and thank you thank you! Pregnant is dangerous popping over here...popcorn cake! Apple delight. Woo Hoo!

blueviolet said...

Thank you so much for the award! That is so nice!! Yay!

a49erfangirl said...

Thank you Tanya for the award! Congrats to you and everyone else!